Contains: 2 Sets of Gloves, Disposable CPR Barrier, Disposable Razor, Disposable Anti-Microbial Wipe, Trauma Scissors, Zippered Carry Bag
Contains: 2 Sets of Gloves, Mouth Barrier Mask with Filter/Valve, Disposable Razor, Disposable Anti-Microbial Wipe, Trauma Scissors, Zippered Carry Bag
This Surface Mounted AED Wall Cabinet is designed for smaller AEDs. Easy to mount (utilizing 4 key hole screw holes that correspond to 16" on-center typical 2 x 4 wall construction) Rolled edges. 17.38” x 17.38” x 7" Also available in stainless steel (11220-00076) $550.00
Replacement battery for the Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED. Can deliver a minimum of 103 shocks at 360 joules, and keeps a 6 shock reserve and 30 minutes of operating time when the low-battery indication is given. Has a 4-year operational lifespan.
- LIFEPAK® CR-T AED Training Unit
- Rugged Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- Remote Control with Cable
- Adult Training Electrode Assembly
- Five Sets of Replaceable Adhesives
- Functional LCD Display
- Operator's Manual
- Four "D" size batteries
- Can simulate either fully-automatic or semi-automatic
- Has different training scenarios, controlable via the panel underneath the electrode tray
- Includes a pair of training electrodes (adult and paediatric)
- Same voice prompts and coaching as the real CR2 unit.
- Provides live feedback for CPR (rate, depth, hand placement, and provides a metronome)
- Automatically adjusts volume according to background noise
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK® defibrillators and monitors- the choice of more EMS units around the world than any other brand - reducing the time it takes to transfer a victim to the care they need.
- Fully Automatic 80403-000149 or Semi Automatic 80403-000148 (Select option when ordering)
- Industry Leading Escalating Energy up to 360J utilizes the exact same technology many EMS professionals rely on for hard to defibrillate patients.
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential Waveform, with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Escalating, full energy waveform, configurable from 150J - 360J. Factory settings are 200J, 300J, 360J
- Fast Shock Charge Time: 200 joules in less than 9 seconds, 360 joules in less than 15 seconds.
- Shock Advisory System™: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in DF39. The device charges for shock only when the Shock Advisory System advises defibrillation.
- Motion Detection: The motion detection system is set to on during analysis. If the AED detects motion, the AED will advise "motion detected, stop motion" before delivering shock. This feature prevents someone from accidentally delivering a shock while someone is moving the patient or performing CPR.
- Always ready. An LCD readiness indicator displays an "OK" symbol letting you know the defibrillator passed its weekly self test and is prepared to do its job.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- Easy to Maintain: The battery charger and electrodes have a synchronized replacement schedule that makes your maintenance program efficient and affordable.
- Cost Effective: The LIFEPAK® CR Plus has one of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry.
- The internal digital memory is cable of storing 2 separate events and a minimum of 20 minutes of ECG data for the most recent event.
- 8 Year AED Warranty, one of the Industry's longest!
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 combines advanced technology with the simplicity and portability required for use by the general public in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) emergency. It puts the advantages of the same technology emergency medical professionals have come to prefer and trust in the hands of anyone ready to save a life. This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis.
LIFEPAK CR2 Features
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement. Defibrillation electrode pads can be used on adult or pediatric patients.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- Pediatric Rescues Simply press the Child Mode button, follow instructions for pad placement and CPR.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.