Training Unit for the Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED. Made to resemble the CR2, this training unit is built to give trainees a realistic training experience when confronted with a cardiac arrest situation.
- Can simulate either fully-automatic or semi-automatic
- Has different training scenarios, controlable via the panel underneath the electrode tray
- Includes a pair of training electrodes (adult and paediatric)
- Same voice prompts and coaching as the real CR2 unit.
- Provides live feedback for CPR (rate, depth, hand placement, and provides a metronome)
- Automatically adjusts volume according to background noise