Surface Mount AED Cabinet with Alarm.(Best for Philips OnSite, FRx,Heartsine AEDs and ZOLL 3)
13.5 x 13 x 7 inches
- The alarm has a very high decibel level (85-120). The decibel level will vary with the life of the battery. To insure safe operations, we recommend changing the alkaline 9V battery every six months.
- Alarm has a low battery chirp to warn when battery is low. When chirp is heard change the battery as soon as possible.
- Alarm has the option to be activated in four different settings:
- Alarm activated when door is opened, shuts off when door is closed.
- Alarm activated when door is opened, shut off with key only.
- Activates for 30 seconds, when door is opened.
- Activates for 3 minutes, when door is opened.
- External alarm relay connection on outside of alarm case for easy connection to an external building security system is a standard “no extra cost” feature in every MMP alarm.
- The connections are simple “plug & play” no tools required.
- Very reliable mechanical door switch used to activate the unit when the door is opened. Switch is secured in the cabinet without the use of adhesives.