Contains: 2 Sets of Gloves, Disposable CPR Barrier, Disposable Razor, Disposable Anti-Microbial Wipe, Trauma Scissors, Zippered Carry Bag
Contains: 2 Sets of Gloves, Mouth Barrier Mask with Filter/Valve, Disposable Razor, Disposable Anti-Microbial Wipe, Trauma Scissors, Zippered Carry Bag
This Surface Mounted AED Wall Cabinet is designed for smaller AEDs. Easy to mount (utilizing 4 key hole screw holes that correspond to 16" on-center typical 2 x 4 wall construction) Rolled edges. 17.38” x 17.38” x 7" Also available in stainless steel (11220-00076) $550.00
Replacement battery for the Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED. Can deliver a minimum of 103 shocks at 360 joules, and keeps a 6 shock reserve and 30 minutes of operating time when the low-battery indication is given. Has a 4-year operational lifespan.
- LIFEPAK® CR-T AED Training Unit
- Rugged Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- Remote Control with Cable
- Adult Training Electrode Assembly
- Five Sets of Replaceable Adhesives
- Functional LCD Display
- Operator's Manual
- Four "D" size batteries
- Can simulate either fully-automatic or semi-automatic
- Has different training scenarios, controlable via the panel underneath the electrode tray
- Includes a pair of training electrodes (adult and paediatric)
- Same voice prompts and coaching as the real CR2 unit.
- Provides live feedback for CPR (rate, depth, hand placement, and provides a metronome)
- Automatically adjusts volume according to background noise
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 combines advanced technology with the simplicity and portability required for use by the general public in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) emergency. It puts the advantages of the same technology emergency medical professionals have come to prefer and trust in the hands of anyone ready to save a life. This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis.
LIFEPAK CR2 Features
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement. Defibrillation electrode pads can be used on adult or pediatric patients.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- Pediatric Rescues Simply press the Child Mode button, follow instructions for pad placement and CPR.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.